|• Controller supply voltage range, PWR, 18V-90V.
• Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
• Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
• 5V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
• Configurable battery voltage range, B+,18V-90V.
• Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Producing 0-5V signal with 3-wire pot.
• Reverse Alarm, Main Contactor Coil Driver, Meter.
• Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 50 ℃ (controller case temperature).
• Operating Temperature Range:-30℃ to 90 ℃, 100℃ shutdown (controller case temperature).
• Boost Current, 10 seconds: 450A.
• Motor Current Limit, 30 seconds: 400A.
• Motor Current Limit, continuous: 160A.
• Max Battery Current : Configurable.
|10 Seconds Current
1 Minute Current
• Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
• Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop and fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
• Electronic reversing.
• Voltage monitoring on 3 motor phases, bus, and power supply.
• Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
• Current sense on all 3 motor phases.
• Current control loop.
• Hardware over current protection.
• Hardware over voltage protection.
• Support torque mode, speed mode, and balanced mode operation.
• Configurable limit for motor current and battery current.
• Low EMC.
• LED fault code.
• Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
• Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
• Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
• Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
• Configurable 60 degree or 120 degree hall position sensors.
• Support motors with any number of poles.
• Up to 40,000 electric RPM standard. Optional high speed 70,000 ERPM, and ultra high speed 100,000 ERPM. (Electric RPM = mechanical RPM * motor pole pairs).
• Support three modes of regenerative braking: brake switch regen, release throttle regen, 0-5V analog signal variable regen.
• Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
• Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more current to motor.
• Easy installation: 3 wire potentiometer can work.
• PWMable reverse alarm output.
• Remove fault code LED driver.
• Current meter output.
• Standard PC/Laptop computer to do programming. No special tools needed.
• User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.